1. Tagged Bloggers should post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
QUESTIONS FROM CESS:
- What is the reason behind your blog’s URL?
Well, my blog’s all about my thoughts, feelings, experiences and interests which I want to share to other people. These are part of my memories which I want to be documented so I would have something to look back and reminisce in the future.
2. If you could go back to a certain year in your life, what age would that be and why?
I would like to go back when I was 15 and 16 years old. I had dear friends whom I cared so much then. However, because of a lot of circumstances, I lost them….or should I say, they gave up on me. I want to go back to those 2 years so I can make things right that would make me win them back. This is just one of the many regrets I have in life.
3. What is your favorite movie?
I have a lot of favorite movies, one of which is “A Moment To Remember”, which is a Korean movie. I cried at the last part of the movie. From my 2 years experience of working in a nursing home where the elderly are suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia, I have seen and I have heard stories like the one from this movie. I have felt pity, and compassion to the elderly and his/her family.
4. One song you could relate to.
Like movies, there are a lot of songs in which I could relate to. To mention one is, “As Long As I Have Music”.
5. If you are given the chance to travel to a certain country/place to photograph, where will you go?
I would love to go to Italy or France. There are a lot of subjects you can use in taking pictures in both countries. Both are rich in Art, Architecture, Fashion, Food, Climate and of course, Landscapes
6. What is your favorite restaurant?
I am only able to eat in a fancy restaurant once in a while. And so far, these are the restaurants that really touched my tongue, hehe. I loved the food in Bali Thai in Singapore, Mann Hann here in Manila and Ala Creme in Pampanga.
7. If you could meet anyone: living or dead, who would it be and why?
I would like to meet my first love and one of my friends in my elementary days. I want to spend time with him even for just a few moments, a chance I was never given before he died. I have a lot of questions that needs to be answered and I want him to clarify a lot of things which would really mean a lot to me.
8. If you could put yourself as a book character, who would you be?
If I could put myself as a book character, I would like to be Jennifer Parker from “Rage of Angels” by Sidney Sheldon. I loved her character especially on how she became a successful lawyer in spite of being framed before her career even started. She was romantically torn between a politician and a Mafia boss but she used her wisdom and intuition to overcome all the challenges she had to face. I can’t say she’s a martyr but she has made sacrifices for the man she loves, which, I have no doubt I would be willing to do if I was put on her shoes. With a lot of courage, she survived all the emotional, psychological, and financial problems she has encountered in dealing with a love loss as well as raising her child alone. But things didn’t end there. Her bravery in moving on with life was put to test again when she has to deal with Mafias and criminals and her child’s loss.
9. What is your talent?
I know and I am quite confident that I am good in singing and cooking.
10. What is your most favorite blog entry?
Which entry? Mine or others’? I have just started blogging so I haven’t written a lot to have a favorite. For other’s blog, I am only following one blog for the mean time which is Everyday Footprints which I haven’t read most of the blog entries yet.
11. What is your favorite dessert?
I have a lot of favourites. I can’t choose one, haha. To mention a few, I like Magnum ice cream especially Almond flavor, Leche Flan, Blueberry muffin, cinnamon roll, Sinful cake (chocolate cake from Ala Creme), Belgian chocolates, and Gelato in any flavour.
11 QUESTIONS FROM ME:
- Which part of the day is your favorite?
- What animal best describes you and why?
- What was one memorable/unforgettable moment from your childhood?
- What is the funniest thing you ever did or funniest situation you have ever been?
- What is the most scary thing that happened to you?
- What is your most attractive feature?
- What is one thing that you can’t live without and why?
- What are the top 3 things that you always bring with you anywhere?
- What is the most romantic place for you?
- What musical instrument do you play? If not, which instrument would you like to learn playing?
- What is your greatest regret in life?