Daily Prompt Challenge: Connect the Dots
Open your nearest book to page 82. Take the third full sentence on the page, and work it into a post somehow.
“But these words carry into our minds the strange idea that there exists two very different processes: (1) learning to play the cello; and (2) playing the cello.”
John Holt – Chicken Soup for the Soul
Are there really two different processes to do this? I believe that like the cello, I am able to learn how to write a sensible piece by actually writing one. I am able to learn a new song by actually listening and singing the song. I learn a new language by actually speaking it. I am able to learn photography by actually taking pictures. In other words, in order to learn a new thing, we should be actually doing or practicing it.
- Daily Prompt: Connect the Dots (angiesgrapevine.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Connect the Dots, unluckily this means Photoshop (keiththegreen.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post Prompt Challenge Connect the dots. (thecheekydiva.com)
- New post Daily Prompt: Connect the Dots 23/11 (thebeltanedaily.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Connect the Dots (waldina.com)
- Daily Post Prompt Challenge – Connect The Dots – “Be Cured!” (inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Connect the Dots (managuagunntoday.wordpress.com)